Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey everyone, just wanted to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

I just finished walking the Turkey Trot in Downtown San Jose. It was really fun but it was crowded, I think over 6,000 people participated.

Anyway just a quick post to say hello, have a great weekend. I'll be stuck in a booth with my head down most of the time. I will also be wearing that idiotic elf hat. Oh joy!

But my dad and I talked TVs last night and he will be shoppin' around for me tomorrow. I'm very excited, looks like I'll be gettin' a new TV either 32''-40''. Thank goodness I have a dad who enjoys braving the crowds.

Well time for me to nap. Then I have to cook. Then I'm off to celebrate Thanksgiving with family.

Hope you guys have a great day filled with fun, family and food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving to you too! maybe see you this weekend!