Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November


There is just something about the month of November that makes me sick. I really do like this month, I swear. But for some reason I get sick during it and I end up sleepwalking through the entire month.

So I have my last short week this week. I am going home on Friday. Don't know how that will work out, what with me feeling not so hot again and having a lot to do in with the paper. Ugh, I think I ruined November for myself this month. I gave myself too much to do, what with working for my mom, working for the paper and having the move in the back of my mind.

Another thing keeping me from being productive is I've gotten unorganized at work. Just these past two weeks because I have been too busy getting things done early, I haven't had time to do my normal upkeep of my desk. It's messy, just like my room, and that keeps me from doing anything really proactive. Ugh.

Here is a picture.

I realize this post doesn't really have a point, but my head is fuzzy and I don't know what to write about right now.

Hope you guys are all having a pleasant Tuesday, I hope to get out of here a bit early so I can seriously nap.

No comments: