Friday, January 25, 2008

Jewel, Madonna, babies and church

Whoa, weird combination right?

Talk about a strange dream. I was at a church. Sitting next to me was someone who was a regular at the church who apparently was related to Jewel, because Jewel and her newborn baby (don't even know if she has kids) were seated next to her.

All of a sudden I had a baby on my lap. Weird. My baby was smaller than Jewel's, but I laid it on its back on my legs and it wriggled like a little worm. And decided to be gross like babies can be and started to spit up. I then proceeded to wipe the upchuck with a baby towel.

Everyone in the church was waiting for the sermon to begin, when all of a sudden some really excited church member began to walk down the aisle saying, "she's here, she's here!"

Now I had no idea who the heck this guy was talking about. But all of a sudden the congregation stands to face the door and in walks Madonna, circa Evita (I've never seen this movie by the way). She takes the stage and actually begins giving a sermon. Uhhhh, huh?

Anyway, I then woke up and don't really know what to make of any of this dream. I'm actually weirded out at this dream.

So I’d love to hear your thoughts on this, if you have any.

1 comment:

A Panda said...

Clearly- you want to have madonna's baby.