Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New year, new things.

Well I've officially moved. I am now a resident of Sunnyvale.

I spent the last 8 days in Irvine. It was a well needed respite to be sure.

Mike and I unpacked my stuff a bit more tonight and I am beginning to feel a little more settled which is nice.

New Years was not too exciting, but it was fun to drink soda with Ashleigh. I had a really good time with Ashleigh and David this past trip. I also had fun seeing everyone else as well.

It's weird to think about how much of an adult I've become. I ran into a former classmate when I was in Irvine and it was interesting to hear how everyone I graduated is doing and where they all are now. We really have grown up, we all have real jobs and we are all on our own.

It is crazy to think seven years ago I was a senior in high school, preparing to graduate.

Life takes you so many places. I am confident in saying I am absolutely happy where life has me at this new year. Everything is going well I have to say. New place to live, new roommates (well soon anyway). Mainly a lot of new beginnings.

My parents did not have a good 2007, I am ready to say goodbye to it and move forward. I hope 2008 is "great" as my parents said. They need a good year in the worst way right now.

Anyway, that is all that is coming to my head right now. I'm getting sleepy. And I'm not even sure people actually read this but oh well.

Happy 2008 everyone, let's hope it brings great things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh you bet i read this! i've been waiting for an update! miss you -kels