Thursday, January 10, 2008

Santa Clara County Courts irritate me

It's not so much the court itself that irritates me, it's the clerks. Most of the time I get the rudest customer service it drives me insane.

I was trying to get information today regarding a case, which was filed last night, and the woman was a total jerk. She told me it would be days before I would be able to see any of that paperwork. Legally, I think I should be able to have access to it today.

I feel that it is because of her lazy, disgruntled attitude is the reason it would take "days" for me to get this information.

I am on deadline. I have tried everything to get this information and it is driving me mad that I might not have this story for our next issue. UGH.

Stupid disgruntled county employees. What do they have to gripe about? I'm sure they are getting paid plenty more than I do.

Funny thing is the case I am trying to get information is the Los Altos School District filing against the Santa Clara County Office of Education. Take that Santa Clara County!

No comments: