Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The mystery text message


So I got a mystery picture text message from a 650 number today. And being that I am a 949 number, anyone from this area calling me is not a wrong number.

And what's stranger is the picture in the text message is of the Free Tibet rally that was held in San Francisco today. So strange.

So if anyone knows who belongs to the phone number 650-305-0146, you might just help me solve the mystery.

And I don't feel bad about posting the phone number because I texted back "who is this?" and got no response. Who the heck is this? And why did I get this text?

2 comments:

Mike said...

Woahhh, that is strange. Maybe it's Amanda or somebody? How did you get your pic on your computer? You need to show me how to do that!

Anonymous said...

did you ever find out who the person is?