Sunday, May 04, 2008

Good day sunshine!


Hi everyone.

Just wanted to pop in and say how happy I am to enjoy this beautiful weekend. I am right now outside in the backyard, soaking up some rays and catching up on some emails, reading my New Yorker and going through some of Mike's housing paperwork.

Life is pretty good right now. Save for the minor blip in judgment I had on Friday night, I've been doing pretty well. Work has been so busy it has just been flying by, Mike's condo is coming together quite nicely and life is pretty great.

I'm looking forward to a mini break I get next weekend when I get to visit Mike's parents, and then in two weeks I'm flying home so that will be something to look forward to as well.

Anyway hope you all are doing well too... get outside, even if its for 15 minutes, I promise you it will be worth it!

No comments: