Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Things I want....

So my friend (with a birthday around the corner) recently posted her extensive amazon wish list on her blog.

This led me to think... I don't have a wish list. And when people ask me what I want for birthdays or Christmas, my mind usually blanks.

So I am starting a list. Even though my birthday has passed. This is just so I don't forget about that book I wanted to read, or that CD I wanted to get.

I haven't added a lot yet, but here is my list so far (some of it includes items yet to be released).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2NB4ROJ7JEVTW

Kudos to Maile for being the inspiration for this post. Miss you!

1 comment:

Maile said...

I'm obsessed with my wishlist, I update it every few months.

Send me your email address, I can send you my copy of Nineteen Minutes.