Monday, February 11, 2008

Coward

What a coward.

That is all I have to say about the board member who shall remain nameless.

I love how he chooses to call me out on something he views as a factual error in front of everyone at the school board meeting. I love how he calls for a retraction without even asking me to explain where I got my facts.

If he had asked me why I reported the numbers I did he would understand what I was trying to report to the readers. But I guess he didn’t care what I was trying to do, he just wanted to make me look like I am a joke of journalist.

UGH what a jerk. Wanted to make me look small in front of so many people, make me look like I was wrong in an arena where he knew I wouldn’t be able to defend myself.

I am so mad right now. I am hardly paying attention to the meeting because all I can think about it that ridiculous call out he made.

WHAT A COWARD. Oh man, if I didn’t have to be professional and act unaffected I would be telling him a thing or two right now.

All I can say is I am livid, burning and enraged. It is one thing to call me ugly, not like my personality or my taste in music. It is quite another thing to judge me without giving me a chance fight back – especially when it is about my livelihood.

I have been working toward being a journalist since I was in seventh grade, SEVENTH GRADE. Don’t mess with what I have worked my whole life for. DO NOT try to soil my name.

What a jerk, what a cowardly jerk.

1 comment:

Shannon Barry said...

I'm glad you decided to do something about it. I just placed your verification... I hope you are having a care-free vacation, as you deserve to =)