Monday, February 04, 2008

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. Things have been busy for me, been dealing with a lot of stuff lately.

Been way overloaded at work – barely any time to even surf my regular blogs. I know its horrible.

Anyway, not much is new with me. I got to do a lot of housekeeping stuff this weekend. Did laundry, finally emptied my kitchen boxes. This house is finally starting to feel like home. And I really enjoy the people I live with too. Spent some time with Rhonda tonight (my landlady). We were just watching TV and talking, it was fun.

But one thing I do miss, now that I live in a house and with Rhonda (a woman who is close to my mom's age), I miss being home. I miss having my mom take care of me. I miss just being comfortable, helping with the dishes, having mom cook for me, just getting to hang out with her all the time.

I think what I really am is non-complacent with life right now. I'm not settled and I feel I am more and more ready for that everyday. I feel like my life is not constant, there are no certainties – anything could change at the drop of a hat.

I've been thinking about my birthday coming up – 25, man a whole quarter life has gone by. I've passed all the milestones I think I will pass for awhile in my life and I'm feeling just sort of bleh. My job is the same rotation of stuff. My life seems to follow a rotation too. I just feel a little stuck sometime. I feel like I'm not moving forward.

Does any of this make sense? Sorry I'm just rambling here.

I'm happy but I'm just tired of being unsettled. I mean I like where I live and stuff, it's just the state of my life right now. I just feel like I'm in a rut.

No comments: