Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Time change mess

I'm a hot mess, I'm a time-change-not-adjusting-well hot mess.

It all started when my friend told me it takes her two months to adjust to the change every year, I laughed and said I had never had a problem with that, not at all.

Well, never say never my friends. Ever since the time change it has been afternoon naps, to make up for the fact I can't get to sleep until 1 in the morning. And don't even get me started on what it's like to wake up in the morning.

Ugh, double ugh.

Lately work has been meh, I've been feeling uninspired, which has been showing up in my efforts. It all has me a bit worried, I hope I don't seem like a total slacker, but I've just been bored with it all lately.

Birthday events were fun over the weekend. I had dinner with my friend A Panda and we had a delightful dinner at Spork in the Mission in San Fran. We were expecting more, but the wine was a delight so I guess that made up for a lot of it.

Saturday I had an 80 minute massage, which was wonderful and very much needed. Though I was aghast at how much my friends spent on it ($140!). Then we had a great dinner at Bella Luna in Downtown Palo Alto.

More than one person said my working out has been paying off lately, which is giving me more motivation to continue my gym workout sessions.

Took my chins out for a play time session yesterday, in their new play pen. Zoe loved it, but Kit was just super freaked out. Kit is a bit of a heifer and I just pray that she isn't pregs, which I don't think is possible, but might be.

Anyway, my parents come this weekend, and they've come this time just to see me! Which they have NEVER done before. So I'm excited!

Anyway this post was full of randomness, I'm sorry, thanks for sticking with it.

P.S. Freakin' Hillary, she has really been pissing me off lately. If you don't know what I am talking about, read a newspaper every once in a awhile.

2 comments:

Shannon Barry said...

I live for randomness... a massage sounds divine right now. mmmmm

thenestor said...

You mean Hillary Duff, right?