Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The big 2-5

So today was my birthday, and not one single person forgot, which makes me feel awful special.

Highlights include:
-Getting flowers delivered to my office from Mike!
-Having lunch with Mike
-Getting yummy fruity pies from work
-Getting pie from my roommates too, sooo nice of them!
-Having dinner with my BFF and our surprise guest!
-Getting calls, texts, emails, facebook messages from everyone
-Stopping to enjoy the beautiful weather and literally smell the flowers
-Realizing that no matter how tough life gets at this point, I will always have so many friends to back me up!


Look at all the colors in our front garden, with the weather so nice, it's absolutely gorgeous to be outside!


Here is a bench in the backyard, I think it's kinda neat.


This is Gus, he is my friend. He comes and says hello almost everyday after work.
I <3 him.

3 comments:

Shannon Barry said...

I always breathe a sigh of relief when I get home. The flowers are absolutely b-e-a-utiful. Glad you had a happy birthday! You deserved it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maile said...

I want a friend, just like Gus.