Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boycott


Let me preface this post by I realize I am way lame for watching a reality show and feeling this strong about it. Yeah, I get it, just work with me on this.

No more So You Think You Can Dance. NO MORE. Tonight, Will, the best and most talented person on the show got voted off, by America.

Because this contest is not about TALENT, no it's about how America votes, which at this point in the competition is ridiculous because how on earth can you let good contestants go like WILL! He was the best- he deserved to win the whole thing.

And I can complain because I did vote for Will. I voted for him 15 times last night. I am so angry. SO ANGRY.

Will was the most well-rounded and capable person on that show, and I am so irritated right now. I am boycotting the rest of the season. No point in watching if the person who deserves to win isn't going to.

No more So You Think You Can Dance. NO MORE.

No comments: